Preparing Sample Images for Picture Style Editing
To create original Picture Styles, use RAW images from the following cameras as sample images when editing existing Picture Styles in PSE.
- EOS digital cameras other than EOS DCS 1 or EOS DCS 3
- PowerShot G1 X Mark III, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, PowerShot G7 X Mark II, PowerShot G9 X Mark II
- As sample images to use in Picture Style editing, use the kinds of images you will apply your Picture Styles to.
- Details of editing in PSE are saved as a Picture Style file separate from the sample image, which is not affected by editing.
- You can use images from the EOS D6000 or EOS D2000 that have been converted to RAW images with CR2 Converter, which have a .CR2 extension.
- For details on CR2 Converter, visit the Canon website.