Use [Shuffle print] on the Home screen to arrange images in a variety of sizes on one sheet automatically.
Use shuffle print for images on memory cards or USB flash drives as follows.
Choose [Shuffle print] and press .
Adjust the settings as needed, and then press .
- To use shuffle print for up to 8 images, set [Max. Images] to , and for 9–20 images, set it to .
- Pressing places a check mark in the quantity field.
- Press to access the [Preview] screen.
- Press to start printing.
- Pressing enables you to set the print quantity.
- Printing is possible even with fewer images than the maximum set in [Max. Images] (8 or 20), and if you choose more images than this, a second sheet is used for shuffle printing. In shuffle printing on two sheets, half of the selected images are printed on each sheet.