Picture Style Registration
You can select a base Picture Style such as [Portrait] or [Landscape], adjust it as desired, and register it under [User Def. 1] – [User Def. 3]. Useful when creating several Picture Styles with different settings.
Select [: Picture Style].
Select a user-defined style number.
- Select a number from [User Def. 1] to [User Def. 3], then press the button.
Press the button.
- With [Picture Style] selected, press the button.
Select a base Picture Style.
- Select the base Picture Style.
- Also select styles this way when adjusting styles registered to the camera with EOS Utility (EOS software).
Select an option.
Set the effect level.
- For details, see Picture Style Customization.
Press the button to save the adjusted setting and return to the Picture Style selection screen.
The base Picture Style will be indicated on the right of [User Def. *].
Blue style names indicate that you have changed the settings from default values.