Menu Operations and Settings
- Quick control dial 1
- Quick control dial 2
- Main dial
Basic Zone Menu Screen
In Basic Zone modes, some tabs and menu items are not displayed.
Creative Zone Menu Screen
- Main tabs
- Secondary tabs
- Menu items
- : Shooting
- : Autofocus
- : Playback
- : Communication functions
- : Set-up
- : Custom Functions
- : My Menu
- Menu settings
Menu Setting Procedure
Display the menu screen.
- Press the button to display the menu screen.
Select a tab.
- Each time you turn the dial, the main tab (group of functions) will switch. You can also switch tabs by pressing the button.
- Turn the dial to select a secondary tab.
Select an item.
- Turn the dial to select an item, then press the button.
Select an option.
- Turn the dial to select an option.
- The current setting is indicated in blue.
Set an option.
- Press the button to set it.
Exit the setting.
- Press the button to return to shooting standby.
- The description of menu functions hereafter assumes that you have pressed the button to display the menu screen.
- Menu operations are also possible by tapping the menu screen or using .
- To cancel the operation, press the button.
Dimmed Menu Items
Example: When set to single shooting drive mode
Dimmed menu items cannot be set. The menu item is dimmed if another function setting is overriding it.
You can see the overriding function by selecting the dimmed menu item and pressing the button.
If you cancel the overriding function's setting, the dimmed menu item will become settable.
- You may not be able to see the overriding function for certain dimmed menu items.