Resizing JPEG/HEIF Images
You can resize a JPEG or HEIF image to reduce the pixel count and save it as a new image. Resizing is available for , , or JPEGs or HEIFs (in sizes except ), including those captured in RAW+JPEG and RAW+HEIF shooting. Note that resizing is not available for images, RAW images, or frame-grab images from 4K movies.
Select [: Resize].
Browse your images.
- Use the keys to select an image to resize.
- Press the button to display the image size.
Select the desired image size.
- Select the desired image size (1).
- Select [OK] to save the resized image.
- Check the destination folder and image file number, then select [OK].
- To resize another image, repeat steps 2 to 4.