Digest Movie Editing
Individual chapters (clips) recorded in mode can be erased. Be careful when erasing clips, because they cannot be recovered.
Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
Select a still photo with an attached digest movie.
- Use the keys to select a still photo that includes a digest movie.
- In single-image display, digest movies are labeled with  in the upper left.
- In index display, press the button to switch to single-image display.
In single-image display, press the button.
- Digest movie playback begins.
Press the button to pause the digest movie.
Select a clip.
- Use  or  to select a clip.
Erase the clip.
- Press the button, then select .
- The clip is erased, and the digest movie is overwritten.
- For other instructions on using the movie playback panel for digest movies, see Digest movie playback panel.