Switch to playback.
- Select [: Play].
Select a movie.
- Press the or button to select a movie to play.
- Images with displayed in the upper left are movies.
Press to play the movie.
- The movie will start playing back.
- You can pause playback and display the movie playback panel by pressing . Press it again to resume playback.
Movie playback panel
|Playback||Each press of switches between playback and pausing playback.|
|Skip backward||Skips backward approx. 4 sec. each time you press .|
|Previous frame||Displays the previous frame each time you press . Holding down rewinds the movie.|
|Next frame||Plays the movie frame-by-frame each time you press . Holding down fast-forwards the movie.|
|Skip forward||Skips forward approx. 4 sec. each time you press .|
|mm' ss"||Playback time, with minutes (labeled ') followed by seconds (")|
|Press the button to return to image playback.|
- Movie playback may stop if the card’s read speed is too slow or movie files have corrupted frames.
- High internal camera temperature may prevent movie playback. Movie playback may also stop if the camera becomes hot during playback.
- Sound is not audible when movies are played on this camera. To watch movies with audio playback, use a movie playback device.