Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
- The last image captured or played back is displayed.
- To play back images starting with your most recent shot, turn the dial counterclockwise. To play back images starting with the first captured image, turn the dial clockwise.
- Each time you press the button, the display will change.
Basic information display
Shooting information display
Exit image playback.
- Press the button to exit image playback and return to shooting standby.
- Lines indicating the image area are shown on RAW images captured with [: Still img aspect ratio] set to [1:1], [4:3], or [16:9] ().
- If the search conditions are set with [: Set image search conditions] (), only the filtered images will be displayed.
- When played back, images captured with [: Add cropping information] set to an option other than [Disable] () are displayed with lines indicating the image area.
Shooting Information Display
The camera features a touch-screen panel that you can touch to control playback. Supported touch operations are like those used with smartphones and similar devices. First, press the button to prepare for touch playback.
- You can also magnify display by double-tapping with one finger.