Resizing JPEG/HEIF Images
You can resize a JPEG or HEIF image to reduce the pixel count and save it as a new image. Resizing is available for , , or JPEGs or HEIFs (sizes except ), including those captured in RAW+JPEG and RAW+HEIF shooting. images and RAW images or movies cannot be resized.
Select [: Resize].
Select an image.
- Turn the dial to select the image to resize.
Select the desired image size.
- Press to display the image sizes.
- Select the desired image size (1).
- Select [OK] to save the resized image.
- Check the destination folder and image file number, then select [OK].
- To resize another image, repeat steps 2 to 4.