Index Display (Multiple-Image Display)
Switch to the index display.
- During image playback, press the button.
- The 4-image index display will appear. The selected image is highlighted with an orange frame. Pressing the button again switches display from 9 images to 36, and then to 100. Pressing the button switches display from 100 images to 36, 9, 4, and then single-image display.
Select an image.
- Turn or the dial to move the orange frame for image selection.
- Press in the index display to display the selected image in the single-image display.
The camera features a touch-screen panel that you can touch to control playback. Supported touch operations are like those used with smartphones and similar devices. First, press the button to prepare for touch playback.
- You can also magnify display by double-tapping with one finger.