Safety Instructions

Be sure to read these instructions in order to operate the product safely.

Follow these instructions to prevent injury or harm to the operator of the product or others.

Denotes the risk of serious injury or death.
  • Keep the product out of the reach of young children.

    The cover is dangerous if swallowed. If swallowed, seek immediate medical assistance.

  • Use only power sources specified in this instruction manual for use with the product.
  • Do not disassemble or modify the product.
  • Do not expose the product to strong shocks or vibration.
  • Do not touch any exposed internal parts.
  • Stop using the product in any case of unusual circumstances such as the presence of smoke or a strange smell.
  • Do not use organic solvents such as alcohol, benzine or paint thinner to clean the product.
  • Do not get the product wet. Do not insert foreign objects or liquids into the product.
  • Do not use the product where flammable gases may be present.

    This may cause electric shock, explosion or fire.

  • Observe the following instructions when using commercially available batteries or provided battery packs.

    • Use batteries/battery packs only with their specified product.
    • Do not heat batteries/battery packs or expose them to fire.
    • Do not charge batteries/battery packs using non-authorized battery chargers.
    • Do not expose the terminals to dirt or let them come into contact with metallic pins or other metal objects.
    • Do not use leaking batteries/battery packs.
    • When disposing of batteries/battery packs, insulate the terminals with tape or other means.

    This may cause electric shock, explosion or fire.

    If a battery/battery pack leaks and the material contacts your skin or clothing, flush the exposed area thoroughly with running water. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with copious amounts of clean running water and seek immediate medical assistance.

  • Do not allow the product to maintain contact with the same area of skin for extended periods of time during use.

    This may result in low-temperature contact burns, including skin redness and blistering, even if the product does not feel hot.

  • Follow any indications to turn off the product in places where its use is forbidden.

    Not doing so may cause other equipment to malfunction due to the effect of electromagnetic waves and even result in accidents.

Caution CAUTION:
Follow the cautions below. Otherwise physical injury or property damage may result.
  • Do not fire the flash near the eyes.

    It may hurt the eyes.

  • Flash emits high temperatures when fired. Keep fingers, any other part of your body, and objects away from the flash unit while taking pictures.

    This may cause burns or malfunction of the flash.

  • Do not leave the product in places exposed to extremely high or low temperatures.

    The product may become extremely hot/cold and cause burns or injury when touched.

  • Do not touch any parts inside the product.

    This may cause injury.