Automatic Flash Photography with Receivers divided into 2 Groups
You can adjust the lighting balance (flash ratio) with receivers separated into 2 groups, A and B.
The total (sum) of light from firing groups A and B is automatically controlled to a achieve standard exposure.
Push the joystick vertically.
- Control the receivers and set each one.
Set the receiver firing group to (1).
- Select either or for the firing group.
- Set 1 receiver to and the other to .
Set the sender firing group (2).
- Operate the sender to set steps 3-5.
- Push the joystick up / down / left / right or turn to select an item, and push the joystick vertically.
Set to .
- Press the joystick to the left or right, turn to select to select, then push the joystick vertically.
Set the A:B flash ratio.
- Push the joystick vertically to select an item in the figure.
- Push the joystick to the left or right or turn to set the amount of compensation, and push the joystick vertically.
Take the picture.
- The receiver will fire at the set flash ratio.