Before Using This Transmitter, Be Sure to Read the Following
- To comply with local radio wave regulations, Canon offers five region-specific versions of the transmitter (A, B, C, D, and E) in various areas around the world (see separate sheet). For convenience, the transmitter in this manual is referred to as "WFT-E9", without reference to the versions A, B, C, D, or E.
- In this manual, the term "access point" indicates wireless LAN access points and wireless LAN routers, etc., that relay a LAN connection.
- These instructions should be followed only after setting up your LAN and FTP server environments. For information about setting up the environments, refer to the documentation provided with each device or contact the manufacturer.
- Read the Camera's Advanced User Guide and familiarize yourself with operating the camera before following the instructions on camera options.
- This transmitter can be used with some CINEMA EOS cameras. For information on supported cameras, contact your dealer or nearest Canon Service Center. For how to use this product, refer to the "Guide for Canon Camcorders".
Image transfer, remote shooting, or image viewing requires adequate knowledge of configuring your LAN and FTP server. Canon cannot provide support for configuring LANs or FTP servers.
- Note that Canon cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to the transmitter from erroneous network or FTP server settings. In addition, Canon cannot be held liable for any other loss or damage caused by use of the transmitter.
- When using LAN functions, establish appropriate security at your own risk and discretion. Canon cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access or other security breaches.