Files are exported after equirectangular conversion of clips.
- Exporting is also possible by selecting [Export] in the [File] menu.
Configure the settings as needed in the dialog box, then click [Export].
- In [Image Quality], you can adjust the quality of still photos to export in a range of 1–10. Set to  to save at the highest image quality.
- You can specify multiple clips to export.
- Exporting in DPX or ProRes format is recommended if you will use nonlinear editing (NLE) software.
- Exported file sizes vary depending on clip resolution.
- In macOS, file format options include Apple ProRes.