Setting Image Search Conditions
You can filter image display according to your search conditions. After setting the image search conditions, you can play back and display only the found images.
You can also protect, rate, play a slideshow, erase, and apply other operations to filtered images.
Select [: Set image search conditions].
Set the search conditions.
- Use the keys to select an option.
- Use the keys to set the option.
- A checkmark  (1) is appended to the left of the option. (Specified as the search condition.)
- If you select the option and press the button, the checkmark  will be removed (which cancels the search condition).
Option Description Rating Displays images with the selected (rating) condition. Date Displays images taken on the selected shooting date. Folder Displays images in the selected folder. Protect Displays images with the selected (protect) condition. Type of file (1) Displays images of the selected file type. Type of file (2) Displays digest movies.
Apply the search conditions.
- Press the button and read the message displayed.
The search condition is applied.
Display the found images.
Press the button.
Only the images that match the set conditions (filtered) will be played back.
When the images are filtered for display, the screen will have an outer yellow frame (2).
Clearing the Search Conditions
Access the screen in step 2, then press the button to clear all the search conditions.
- If no images match the search conditions, pressing the button in step 3 has no effect.
- Search conditions may be cleared if you perform power, card, or image editing operations.
- Auto power off time may be extended while the [: Set image search conditions] screen is displayed.