Importing Images to a Smartphone
You can import images from the camera to a smartphone by connecting the smartphone to the camera with Multi-Function Shoe Adapter for Smartphone Link AD-P1 (sold separately, for Android smartphones only) or a USB cable.
Select an option in [: Choose USB connection app] ().
- Select [Photo Import/Remote Control] when connecting an Android smartphone, or when connecting an iPhone and using the Photos app.
- After the settings are complete, turn the camera off.
Connect the camera to the smartphone with AD-P1 or a USB cable.
- When using AD-P1, refer to the instruction manual included with AD-P1.
- Use of a Canon USB cable (Interface Cable IFC-100U or IFC-400U) is recommended when connecting Android smartphones.
- For details on USB cables used to connect iPhones, visit the Canon website.
Using smartphone features
Turn the camera on.
Use the smartphone to import images.
- Android smartphones: In the [Files] menu, select [Canon Digital Camera ***], then import images in the DCIM folder.
- iPhones: Start the Photos app, then import images from the card.