To prepare for movie recording, press the button, then press the button to access the [Shooting mode] screen shown here.
to the right of titles indicates functions only available in , , , or  mode.
- When switching from still photo shooting to movie recording, check the camera settings again before recording movies.
- You can record movies by pressing the movie shooting button during still photo shooting.
Movies recorded in  shooting mode are recorded with  mode quality.
Movies recorded in shooting modes other than  are recorded with  mode quality.
- Tab Menus: Movie Recording
- Movie Recording
- Movie Recording Quality
- Movie Cropping
- Sound Recording
- Canon Log Settings
- HDR Movie Recording
- Time-Lapse Movies
- Movie Self-Timer
- Image Stabilizer (IS Mode)
- Shutter Button Function for Movies
- Zebra Settings
- Time Code
- Other Menu Functions
- General Movie Recording Precautions