Unplug the power cord from the outlet and disconnect the adapter plug from SELPHY.
- If the compact power adapter is still warm, wait for it to cool down before putting it away.
- If a battery is attached, remove it.
Remove the paper cassette and close the paper cassette compartment cover. Leave any remaining paper in the cassette, close the outer cover, and store the cassette in a dark, cool, and dry place away from dust.
- Leave the ink cassette in SELPHY.
- Keep SELPHY horizontal, away from sunlight and dust. Any dust that gets inside SELPHY may cause white banding on photos or damage the printer.
- Store any extra ink cassettes in the original package or a bag, away from sunlight and dust.
- Store any unused paper or ink cassettes in their unopened packages, away from sunlight.