Changing the Camera Nickname
You can change the nickname of this camera (displayed on connected devices) as desired.
Virtual Keyboard Operations
- Input area, for entering text
- Cursor keys, for moving in the input area
- Current no. of characters/no. available
- Switch input modes
- Delete a character in the input area
- Exit input
- Use or the or dial to move within (2) and (4)–(7).
- Press to confirm input or when switching input modes.
To use IPv6, configure the settings manually.
- If you are unsure what to enter, ask the network administrator or other person in charge of the network.
Select [: Network settings].
Select [Manual setting].
Select [Comm settings].
Select the communication settings that will use IPv6.
Select an option to configure.
- Select [Enable] or [Disable] for IPv6.
- To set the IP address manually, select [Enable]. [DNS server] is set to [Manual setting], and you can configure [DNS address], [Manual address], [Prefix length], and [Gateway].
- To set the DNS server IP address manually, select [Manual setting].
- Select [Disable] if you will not use a DNS server.
- If the setting is currently [Auto assign], setting [Manual setting] to [Enable] changes it to [Manual setting].
DNS address/Manual address/Gateway
Select an option and enter the IP address.
- To set the prefix length, turn the dial to select a value (1–128).