Shooting with a slow shutter speed and second-curtain sync captures the trail of the light sources of a moving subject, such as car lights, in a natural way. The flash fires right before the exposure finishes (shutter closes).
Push the joystick vertically.
Select an item in (1).
- Push the joystick up / down / left / right or turn to select an item, and push the joystick vertically.
- Press the joystick to the left or right, turn to select to select, then push the joystick vertically.
- The second-curtain sync works well when the camera's shooting mode is set to (bulb shooting).
- When the flash mode is set to , the flash fires twice. The first flash is a preflash to determine the flash output. It is not a malfunction.
- To return to normal flash, select (first curtain sync) in step 3 ( is not displayed on the screen after setting).