Turning the Printer On
Connect the adapter cord to SELPHY.
Connect and plug in the power cord.
Turn on SELPHY.
- Hold down until “Canon” is displayed, and then release .
Choose a language.
- The language selection screen is displayed the first time you turn on the power.
- Press to choose a language.
- You are now asked about installing SELPHY Photo Layout.
- If you will use SELPHY Photo Layout, press and go to Using SELPHY Photo Layout.
- If you prefer not to use SELPHY Photo Layout, press . Check the information on the next screen, then press to display the Home screen.
- We recommend using the dedicated SELPHY Photo Layout mobile app when printing from a smartphone.
- To turn off SELPHY, hold down again until the screen changes.