Silent Shutter Function
Disables shutter release sounds, operating sounds, and firing and illumination of the flash and other light sources.
The following settings are used and cannot be changed.
- Anti-flicker shooting: [Disable]
- Flash firing: [Off]
- Shooting creative filters: [Off]
- Long exposure noise reduction: [Disable]
- Shutter mode: [Electronic]
- AF-assist beam firing: [Disable]
- Beep: [Disable]
- Self-timer lamp: not illuminated
- Remote control lamp: not illuminated
When using lenses equipped with focus preset, consider turning off the focus preset beep.
Select [: Silent shutter function].