My Menu Registration
Adding My Menu Tabs
Select [Add My Menu tab].
- You can create up to five My Menu tabs by repeating steps 1 and 2.
Registering Menu Items on My Menu Tabs
Select [MY MENU*: Configure].
Select [Select items to register].
Register the desired items.
- Select an item, then press .
- Select [OK] on the confirmation screen.
- You can register up to six items.
- To return to the screen in step 2, press the button.
My Menu Tab Settings
You can sort and delete items on the menu tab, and rename or delete the menu tab itself.
Sort registered items
You can change the order of the registered items in My Menu. Select [Sort registered items], select an item to rearrange, then press . With  displayed, press the keys to rearrange the item, then press .
Delete selected items/Delete all items on tab
You can delete any of the registered items. [Delete selected items] deletes one item at a time, and [Delete all items on tab] deletes all the registered items on the tab.
You can delete the current My Menu tab. Select [Delete tab] to delete the [MY MENU*] tab.
- Performing [Delete tab] also deletes tab names renamed with [Rename tab].
You can rename the My Menu tab from [MY MENU*].
Select [Rename tab].
- To delete any unneeded characters, select .
- Use the keys to select a character, then press .
- By selecting , you can change the input mode.
- Press the button, then select [OK].
Deleting All My Menu Tabs/Deleting All Items
You can delete all the created My Menu tabs or My Menu items registered on them.
Delete all My Menu tabs
You can delete all My Menu tabs you created. When you select [Delete all My Menu tabs], all the tabs from [MY MENU1] to [MY MENU5] will be deleted and the  tab will revert to its default.
- Performing [Delete all My Menu tabs] also deletes tab names renamed with [Rename tab].
Delete all items
You can delete all the items registered under the [MY MENU1] to [MY MENU5] tabs. The tabs themselves will remain. When [Delete all items] is selected, all the items registered on all the created tabs will be deleted.
You can select [Menu display] to set the menu screen that is to appear first when you press the button.
Normal displayDisplays the last displayed menu screen.
Display from My Menu tabDisplays with the  tab selected.
Display only My Menu tabRestricts display to the  tab (//// tabs are not displayed).