Select [: Touch control].
Select an option.
- [Sensitive] makes the touch-screen panel more responsive than [Standard].
- To disable touch operations, select [Disable].
Precautions when using the screen (touch-screen panel)
- Do not use sharp objects such as fingernails or ballpoint pens for touch operations.
- Do not use wet fingers for touch operations. If the screen has any moisture or if your fingers are wet, the touch-screen panel may not respond or malfunction may occur. In this case, turn off the power and wipe off the moisture with a cloth.
- Attaching a commercially available protective sheet or a sticker on the screen may impair responsiveness to touch operations.
- The camera may not respond as well if you quickly perform touch operation when [Sensitive] is set.