You can play back the images on the card as an automatic slideshow.
Specify the images to be played back.
Select [: Slide show].
Set the playback as desired.
- Select [Set up].
- Set the [Display time], [Repeat] (repeated playback), and [Transition effect] (effect when changing images) settings for the still photos.
- To play background music, use [Background music] to select the music ().
- After completing the settings, press the button.
Start the slideshow.
- Select [Start].
- After [Loading image...] is displayed, the slideshow will start.
Exit the slideshow.
- To exit the slideshow and return to the setting screen, press the button.
- To pause the slideshow, press . During pause,  will be displayed in the upper left of the screen. Press again to resume the slideshow.
- During the automatic playback of still photos, you can press the button to switch the display format ().
- Volume during movie playback can be adjusted with the keys.
- During auto playback or when playback is paused, you can press the keys to view other images.
- During auto playback, auto power off will not take effect.
- The display time may differ depending on the image.