You can crop a captured JPEG image and save it as another image. Cropping an image is possible only with JPEG images. Images shot in RAW cannot be cropped.
Select [: Cropping].
Select an image.
- Use the keys to select an image to crop.
Set the cropping frame.
- Press to display the cropping frame.
- The image area within the cropping frame will be cropped.
Resizing the cropping frame size
Use the or button to resize the cropping frame. The smaller the cropping frame, the more magnified the cropped image will look.
Changing the cropping frame aspect ratio and orientation
Use the dial to select . Press to change the cropping frame’s aspect ratio.
Moving the cropping frame
Use the keys to move the frame vertically or horizontally. Move the cropping frame until it covers the desired image area.
You can correct image tilt by ±10°. Use the dial to select , then press . While checking tilt relative to the grid, turn the dial (in 0.1° increments) or tap the left or right arrow (in 0.5° increments) in the upper left of the screen to correct tilt. After completing the tilt correction, press .
Check the image area to be cropped.
Use the dial to select .
The image area to crop is displayed.
- Use the dial to select .
- Select [OK] to save the cropped image.
- Check the destination folder and image file number, then select [OK].
- To crop another image, repeat steps 2 to 5.