You can resize a JPEG image to make the pixel count lower and save it as a new image. Resizing an image is possible only with JPEG // images. JPEG and RAW images cannot be resized.
Select [: Resize].
Select an image.
- Use the keys to select an image to resize.
Select the desired image size.
- Press to display the image sizes.
- Select the desired image size (1).
- Select [OK] to save the resized image.
- Check the destination folder and image file number, then select [OK].
- To resize another image, repeat steps 2 to 4.
- For details on image sizes of resized images, see Still Photo Pixel Count.