You can rate images on a scale of 1–5 (////). This function is called rating.
Rating images can help you organize them.
Rating a Single Image
Select [: Rating].
Select [Select images].
Select the image to be rated.
- Use the keys to select an image to rate.
Rate the image.
- Press , and a blue highlight frame will appear as shown in the screen shown above.
Use the keys to select a rating mark, then press .
When you append a rating mark to the image, the number beside the set rating will increase by one.
- To rate another image, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Rating by Specifying the Range
While looking at the images in the index display, you can specify the first and last images for a range to rate all the specified images at once.
Select [Select range].
Specify the range of images.
- Select the first image (start point).
Next, select the last image (end point).
A checkmark  will be appended to all the images within the range between first and last images.
Press the button.
Rate the image.
Turn the dial to select a rating mark, then select [OK].
All the images in the specified range will be rated (same rating) at once.
Rating All Images in a Folder or on a Card
You can rate all the images in a folder or on a card at once.
- Under [: Rating], when you select [All images in folder] or [All images on card], all the images in the folder or on the card will be rated.
- Turn the dial to select a rating mark, then select [OK].
- When you are not rating images or canceling the rating, select .
- If the search conditions are set with [: Set image search conditions] (), the display will change to [All found images].
- If you select [All found images], all the images filtered by the search conditions will be rated as specified.
- Values next to ratings are displayed as [###] if more than 1,000 images have that rating.
- With [: Set image search conditions] and [: Image jump w/], you can display only the images given a specific rating.