Digest Movie Editing
Individual chapters (clips) recorded in mode can be erased. Be careful when erasing clips, because they cannot be recovered.
Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
Select a digest movie.
- Use the keys to select a digest movie.
- In single-image display, digest movies are labeled with  in the upper left.
- In index display, press to switch to single-image display.
In single-image display, press .
- Digest movie playback begins.
Press to pause the digest movie.
- The movie playback panel will appear.
Select a clip.
- Use  or  to select a clip.
- The clip is erased, and the digest movie is overwritten.
- Video snapshot albums can also be edited. However, albums created with [: Create album] cannot be edited.
- For other instructions on using the movie playback panel for digest movies, see Movie Playback Panel (Video Snapshot Albums and Digest Movies).