All EF-M lenses can be used.
Attaching a Lens
Remove the caps.
- Remove the rear lens cap and the body cap by turning them as shown by the arrows.
Attach the lens.
Align the white mount index on the lens with the mount index on the camera and turn the lens as shown until it clicks into place.
Prepare to shoot.
- Press (1) as you turn (2) slightly, then release (1).
- Turn (2) a little more until it clicks.
Remove the front lens cap.
Detaching a Lens
While pressing the lens release button, turn the lens as shown by the arrow.
- Turn the lens until it stops, then detach it.
- Attach lens caps to the lens you removed.
- Do not look at the sun directly through any lens. Doing so may cause loss of vision.
- When attaching or detaching a lens, set the camera’s power switch to .
- If the front part (focusing ring) of the lens rotates during autofocusing, do not touch the rotating part.
- For instructions on how to use the lens, refer to the Lens Instruction Manual ().
Shooting angle of view
Because the image area is smaller than 35 mm film format, the effective angle of view corresponds to approx. 1.6 times the lens’s indicated focal length.
- (1) Image area (approx.) (22.3×14.9 mm)
- (2) 35 mm film format (36×24 mm)
Tips for avoiding smudges and dust
- When changing lenses, do it quickly in a place with minimal dust.
- When storing the camera without a lens attached, be sure to attach the body cap to the camera.
- Remove smudges and dust on the body cap before attaching it.