Optical Transmission Wireless Flash Shooting
This chapter describes how to use strobe shooting using the optical transmission wireless sender / receiver function.
- When the camera's shooting mode is set to a fully automatic mode or a Basic Zone mode, the operations in this chapter are not available. Set the camera's shooting mode to bulb () (Advanced shooting zone).
- EL-1 is used as the sender unit and receiver unit in the descriptions.
- The EL-1 attached to the camera is called a "sender unit" while the EL-1 controlled wirelessly is called a "receiver unit".
- Optical Transmission Wireless Flash Shooting
- Optical Transmission Wireless Settings
- Automatic Flash Photography with 1 Flash Receiver
- Automatic Flash Photography with Receivers divided into 2 Groups
- Automatic Flash Photography with Receivers divided into 3 Groups
- Wireless Multiple Flash Shooting with a set Flash Ratio
- Manual Flash / Multiple Flash set in the Receiver Unit