Radio Transmission Wireless Flash Shooting
This chapter describes how to use strobe shooting using the radio transmission wireless sender / receiver function.
- When the camera's shooting mode is set to a fully automatic mode or a Basic Zone mode, the operations in this chapter are not available. Set the camera's shooting mode to bulb () (Advanced shooting zone).
- When prioritizing radio transmission wireless flash shooting, do not operate the power switch, open the battery storage unit cover, etc. The wireless connection will be terminated.
- The EL-1 attached to the camera is called a "sender unit" while the Speedlite controlled wirelessly is called a "receiver unit".
- The EL-1 allows remote release (remote shooting) from the receiver unit (). For details, refer to the Instruction Manual of the Speedlite that is equipped with the remote release function.
- Radio Transmission Wireless Flash Shooting
- Radio Transmission Wireless Settings
- Automatic Flash Photography with 1 Flash Receiver
- Automatic Flash Photography with Receivers divided into 2 Groups
- Automatic Flash Photography with Receivers divided into 3 Groups
- Wireless Multiple Flash Shooting with a set Flash Ratio
- Shooting in a Different Flash Mode for Each Group
- Test Flash / Modeling Flash from a Receiver Unit
- Remote Release from a Receiver Unit
- Linked Shooting with Radio Transmission