- To remove any extra paper from the edges of a print, fold the paper along the perforations and tear the edges off.
- When writing on prints, use an oil-based pen.
- To prevent discoloration, do not store prints where temperatures exceed 40°C (104°F), in humid or dusty places, or in direct sunlight.
- Also avoid the following actions, which may cause discoloration, fading, or bleeding: sticking tape on the printed surface, allowing the printed surface to contact vinyl or plastic, applying alcohol or volatile solvents to the printed surface, or leaving the printed surface pressed firmly against other surfaces or objects over extended periods.
- When storing prints in an album, choose an album with photo covers made of nylon, polypropylene, or cellophane.
- Color may change over time or depending on storage conditions. Canon cannot be held liable for discoloration.