Safety Instructions

Be sure to read these instructions in order to operate the product safely.

Follow these instructions to prevent injury or harm to the operator of the product or others.

Denotes the risk of serious injury or death.
  • Keep the product out of the reach of young children.

    The cover is dangerous if swallowed. If swallowed, seek immediate medical assistance.

  • Do not disassemble or modify the product.
  • Do not expose the product to strong shocks or vibration.
  • Do not touch any exposed internal parts.
  • Stop using the product in any case of unusual circumstances such as the presence of smoke or a strange smell.
  • Do not use organic solvents such as alcohol, benzine or paint thinner to clean the product.
  • Do not get the product wet. Do not insert foreign objects or liquids into the product.
  • Do not use the product where flammable gases may be present.

    This may cause electric shock, explosion or fire.

Follow the cautions below. Otherwise physical injury or property damage may result.
  • Do not leave the product in places exposed to extremely high or low temperatures.

    The product may become extremely hot/cold and cause burns or injury when touched.