Connecting via WPS (PIN Mode)
These instructions are continued from Checking the Type of Access Point.
This is a connection mode available when using an access point compatible with WPS. In PIN code connection mode (PIN mode), an 8-digit identification number specified on the camera is set at the access point to establish a connection.
- Even if there are multiple access points active in the surrounding area, a relatively reliable connection can be established using this shared identification number.
- It may take approx. one minute to establish a connection.
Select [Connect with WPS].
Select [WPS (PIN mode)].
- Select [OK] to proceed to the next screen.
Specify the PIN code.
- At the access point, specify the 8-digit PIN code displayed on the camera's monitor.
- For instructions on setting PIN codes at the access point, refer to the access point's instruction manual.
- After the PIN code is specified, select [OK].
Connect to the access point.
- Select [OK] to establish a connection with the access point.
- When a connection with the access point is established, the next screen is displayed.
Go to Setting the IP Address.