Setting Custom and Personal Functions
You can make precise adjustments to various flash functions to suit your picture-taking preferences with Custom Functions. The functions used to do this are called the Custom Functions and Personal Functions. In addition, Personal Functions are customized functions specific to the EL-1.
: Custom Functions
Press the button.
Display the Custom Functions screen.
- Press the joystick up, down, left, or right, or turn and select , then press the joystick vertically.
- The Custom Functions screen is displayed.
Select an item to set.
- Push the joystick to the left or right or turn to select the item (number) to set.
Change the setting.
- Push the joystick vertically.
- Push the joystick up or down or turn to select the desired setting, then push the joystick vertically.
: Personal Functions
Press the button.
Display the Personal Functions screen.
- Select by following the same procedure as Step 2 of the custom functions, then push the joystick vertically.
Set the function.
- Set the Personal Functions in the same way as steps 3 and 4 for the Custom Functions.
Custom Function List
|C.Fn-00||Distance indicator display|
|C.Fn-01||Auto power off|
|C.Fn-03||FEB auto cancel|
|C.Fn-08||AF-assist beam firing|
|C.Fn-10||Receiver auto power off timer|
|C.Fn-11||Receiver auto power off cancel|
|C.Fn-12||Flash recycle with external power source|
|C.Fn-13||Flash exposure compensation setting|
|C.Fn-18||Modeling lamp lit|
|C.Fn-22||LCD panel illumination|
|C.Fn-23||Receiver charge confirmation|
Personal Function List
Clearing all Custom / Personal Functions
Select or on the screen above and select to cancel all custom functions or personal functions.
- Even if you clear all Custom Functions, C.Fn-00 will not be cleared.